Shipping and returns
Section 1: Shipment Policy
(1) The customer shall comply with the shipment policy of the store which might change from time to another.
(2) The store prepares the product for shipping on the same day of purchase after making sure of the seriousness of the customer in connection with the purchase order and verifying the payment process.
(1) The store provides shipping services of products inside Saudi cities as follows:
– Shipping inside the city of Riyadh: the product will be delivered within 24 hours.
– Shipping outside the city of Riyadh: the product will be delivered within 3 to 4 working days.
(4) The shipping cost is specified according to the region, city, or country to which the products are shipped, and the cost may differ from one delivery company to another and from a shipping company to another.
(5) The customer knows and agrees that these time periods are approximate and there might be some delay connected with the shipment due to reasons beyond the control. Thus, the customer shall relieve us of any liability arising from the delay of delivering the products.
(6) For the purposes of maintaining the safety of the customer, the store does not require the customer’s signature when receiving the product. Also a safe distance must be maintained between the rep and the customer to limit the spread of viruses and infection.
(7) In the event that wrong, inaccurate or incomplete data are provided for the product’s delivery address, or the customer does not respond to the rep’s communications, we will not be able to deliver the products in this case, and the customer bears the shipping costs.
(8) You can follow up on the status of the product delivery process by contacting us, and we will update you with all the developments related to the shipping request and delivery the product to your address.
(9) In case of the delay by the shipment company of delivering the sold products due to force majeure in a way that clarifies that the delivery of the sold products at the determined delivery date isn’t possible, the shipment company shall inform immediately the customer of these circumstances and provide the customer with a new delivery date.
(10) During the delay period, the liability of the customer shall cease in relation to payment until the circumstances of force majeure are treated and thereafter the payment obligations shall be performed by the customer.
(11) The customer undertakes to treat the shipment representative well and to incur all the legal liability for any personal fault done by him against the shipment representative. Also, the store relieves itself of the liability for any personal faults committed by shipment representative against the customer.
(12) In case of the refusal by the customer of receiving the products from the shipping representative in spite of their correspondence to the publicized specifications, here the customer shall be deemed to have received the products constructively and he shall be bound to pay freight amicably or judicially.
Section 2: Return Policy
The store sets the return and exchange policy to ensure the customer’s satisfaction in relation to the product he bought from the store and return and exchange shall be subject to the following conditions:
(1) The store entitles the customer to apply for the return or exchange of products within 7 days from the date of receiving the product from the store.
(2) The store accepts the return or exchange of products due to reasons connected with the customer in case the following conditions are met:
- Not damaging the products or causing any defects to them after receiving them from the shipping company.
- Not damaging the packs or package of products or the loss of the complementary parts of products.
- The customer keeps the sale invoice and to deliver it to the shipping company or at the place of the store company.
(3) The store accepts the return or exchange of products due to reasons connected with the products or the store in the following cases:
- The non-correspondence by the products with the specifications on which the purchase is based.
- The receipt of defective products due to the producer and not due to the bad possession by the customer of the product.
(4) “Dermaroller System” store shall not accept the return or exchange of the product in the following cases:
- The products have been damaged or in case the products are not in the condition received by the customer.
- Products recklessly dealt with or whose serial numbers have been removed.
- Products without price labels, stickers or the original cover or the inexistence of their accessories.
- Any exchange or return requests in contravention of the provision of paragraph (2) of this section.
(5) In case of return or exchange due to a defect of the product, the store examines the product and in case it is proved that the defect is due to the product, the store shall incur the costs of return, the shipment exchange of the product.
(6) In case of return or exchange due to the customer and not to a defect of the product, the customer shall incur all the costs of return, the shipment exchange of the product.
(7) In case of the refusal by the store of the return or exchange of the product request provided by the customer and the refusal by the customer of receiving the product once more, the store shall be entitled to get rid of these products after the lapse of 15 days from the date of the customer’s refusal.
(8) The return within 60 days “Try it 60 days”:
The store gives customers the option to try the product within 60 days from the date of receipt, and this gives the customer the right to return the product within 60 days if the product does not perform the tasks specified for it or if the customer is unable to benefit from it or achieve any personal benefit from the product, and the following conditions are required to accept the return:
- Availability of all conditions contained in the replacement and return policy.
- The reason for the return is the inability of the customer to benefit from the product or the failure of the product to achieve the functions allocated to it, provided that the customer has used the product in accordance with the instructions for use.
- The product, any part of it, or any of its accessories should not have been destroyed or damaged in any way, and the return of products that any part of them have been destroyed whatever the percentage of destruction, will not be accepted.
- The external appearance of the product, extensions or accessories should not become in a status other than the status in which the customer received them in.
- The customer should not have used the product in violation of the product usage instruction, resulting in damaging the product.
- The return within 60 days is a warranty period for the product, and this period covers only manufacturing defects, and therefore the return is accepted in the event that the product fails to perform the declared functions if it is used in the correct way according to the instructions on the part of the customer.
Section 3: Recovery of Funds
(1) In case of accepting return request, the store shall recover the price of the product to the customer within 15 business days from the date of accepting the return request and the price of the product shall be recovered in the same method in which payment was made.
(2) If the return is because of the customer and not a defect in the product, and the return request is accepted, then in this case the customer bears the fees of the payment process and the recovery of funds fees, they include the administrative fees of the electronic payment gateway, banks, transfers, or any other fees imposed by any service provider or government agency.