Thanks for your trust in “Dermaroller System” store and Beauty and Health Foundation for Trading in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Section 1: Definitions
In this policy unless otherwise required by the context, the following terms shall have the meanings referred to.
“Dermaroller System”, “Store”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” refers to “Dermaroller System” store and Beauty and Health Foundation for Trading in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
“User”, “you” or “your” refers to the person visiting, using or registering membership in the store.
“Customer” shall refer to each person, institution or company giving the purchase order of products offered for sale via the store.
“Products” refers to the products offered for sale via the store and they include (Dermaroller System “DRS”).
“Content” refers to the content of the store which include among other things (photos, texts, movies, information, data, prices, lists of products, description of the services, products, advertisements, all icons, symbols, letters and figures).
“Sale Policies” refers to all selling policies such as payment, shipmen and return.
“Policy” shall refer to this document as well as the terms and conditions contained herein.
“Data” shall refer to the data collected about the user or the data he provides to us or the data collected about the devices he uses while communicating with the store or the data connected with visiting and using the store.
Section 2: Data we collect about you
We might collect and process the following data about you:
(1) Data you provide us with while registering in the store “Dermaroller System” such as the name, phone No, e-mail and address.
(2) Data you provide us with due to your entry with us into a sale agreement such as the address in which you reside, your full name, your ID No and other data necessary for the shipment.
(3) The data you provide to us in refundability or exchange requests and the data of payment in connection with the recovery of the price of products or the payment of the price differences.
(4) The data you might provide us with while providing the services or at any time including but not limited to the address, the bank account No, credit card No or the other data we ask you to provide.
(5) Data you provide us with when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by the store.
(6) Data you provide us with when you report a problem in the store.
(7) The data you provide us with upon the occurrence of a problem related to the process of payment of the amounts you must pay.
(8) Data you provide us with when you communicate with us or the customer service for any reason.
(9) Data you provide us with when you evaluate the services you received via the store.
(10) The data we see to be necessary for ascertaining your identity or ascertaining the validity and legality of any operations you carry out via the store including a photo copy of your passport or ID card.
Section 3: Data we collect automatically
Data we collect automatically about the use of our services. We might receive some information from the internet browser and your personal device including the correlation definition files and similar techniques the use of our services and this includes (Computer and contact information such as statistics connected with views of pages, movement of passage from and to our services, URL address, IP address, unique device identifier, browsing record, web record information).
Section 4: Cookies Policy
Cookies are text files stored on your device when visiting some pages of the web. These files will not cause harm to your device They are used as follows:
(1) Cookies are used for the purpose of providing information for example in the store “Dermaroller System” store, some cookies help us to specify the errors and to fix them.
(2) Some cookies help us to remember the pages and models you watch when you visit our store.
(3) Cookies aim at improving the trial of “Dermaroller System” store every time you visit it.
(4) There are cookies of pages published via our store and they don’t belong to us such as the content of the movie belonging to the website Youtube.com and you know and agree that we don’t control the cookies of such websites and you have to enter these stores and have access to the policies they follow.
(5) You can change the favorites of the cookies through entering the settings of your browser and choosing the suitable ones for you.
Section 5: Limits of using your data
We are always bound by protecting your privacy. Consequently, we use your personal data for the following purposes:
(1) Enabling you to use our services in the best way and providing always the best to you.
(2) Creating your account or your personal file through which we communicate with us via the store.
(3) Processing the data you provide via our services such checking your e-mail or that your phone No is active, fit for use and owned by you.
(4) For enabling you to submit the orders of buying the products online via the store and paying for the products via the methods of electronic payment approved by us.
(5) Delivering products to you and communicating with you to specify your place of residence and following this act up until it is finished.
(6) Communicating within the limits of our policy of refundability and processing your refundability request as well as replying it.
(7) Receiving your questions, complaints and inquiries as well as replying them.
(8) Receiving your comments and assessment of the service you received via our store as well as replying them.
(9) Processing your answers to the questionnaires offered via the store.
(10) Providing you with the information about services and products you order via our store.
(11) Providing you with the information about products we think you are interested in including our special offers.
(12) For the purposes of internal work such as improving our services.
(13) For allocating the content, recommendations and advertisements we offer or offered by third parties to you whether in relation to the services or in any other place on the internet.
(15) For complying with the regulatory and legal obligations.
Section 6: Protection of Your Data
(1) The store undertakes to keep your banking or personal data for the period of time required by the nature of the transaction you are doing via the store.
(2) The store undertakes not to deal with your personal data for purposes not authorized or permitted in return for a fee or not with any other body except in case this is required from us or permitted under the relevant laws and instructions or with a prior written consent from the user to whom the information is related.
(3) The store undertakes to keep the records containing the personal data of the user or any records of online communications in our charge or under our control or with our agents or employees.
(4) The store undertakes to take the reasonable steps for ensuring that the user’s personal data and the relevant records are safely protected in a proportionate way in relation to their importance.
(5) You know and agree that the internet isn’t a safe means and the confidentiality of your personal data can’t be fully ensured.
(6) We on our part undertake within the limits legally permitted not to uncover your confidential data and not to use it in a way that conflicts with your right to privacy.
(7) We undertake not to circulate your data and not to sell it to third parties.
Section 7: Disclosure of Your Data
(1) You shall entitle us to allow our employees to deal with your personal data within the limits of providing the services.
(2) We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group which means our subsidiaries and our institutions.
(3) We might reveal your personal data to third parties when:
– We sell the assets of our institution or upon the entry of partners with us, we hence reveal your data to the buyer or the new partner.
– The bodies share with us the provisions of services for the protection from the credit risks, deceptions and online hacking.
– In case we are required to disclose your personal data or to share it for the protection of the rights and property or the safety of Dermaroller System, our employees or others.
(4) We might reveal your personal data in compliance with legal or contractual obligations in the following cases:
– In case we are required to disclose your personal data or to share it in compliance with any legal obligation or for the imposition or application of our terms and conditions or any other agreement.
– In case of rendering a judicial decision or order by the various judicial competent bodies that bind on us.
– In case of issuing a decision by the public authorities that bind on us.
Section 8: Emails and Notifications
Your registration and use of Dermaroller System store shall be deemed to be an agreement on receiving e-mails promoting our services, products and notices of the site and its policy and in case you don’t wish to do so, you can suspend the reception of these messages through correspondence with us. In this case we don’t ensure that you will enjoy our services fully.
Section 9: Management of your personal data
(1) The user has the right to contact us at any time to know the data we collected about him, he has the right to request editing or deleting these data, and it’s required that this step should be done legally and not be intended to mislead.
(2) You can access and review your personal information in the My Account page of the store. If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the store you should immediately update or correct your personal information by accessing the My Account page on the store or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team.
(3) Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the store as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Section 10: Modifications
(2) Your continuity of using the store after updating this policy shall be deemed to be an express consent by you to these modifications and a legal acceptance of the new practices and terms.
(3) In case you don’t agree on the new modifications and updates, you must immediately suspend the use of the store.
Section 11: Contacting us